21 February 2010

Thread Den Market

One week to go till my first appearance at Thread Den North Melbourne Market.


I'll  be taking along the usual dresses, pants and baby sets, but I am also hoping to have some girls winter pants ready for show.






I've bought some lovely vintage chenille in dusty pink and I've been tossing some ideas around about combining it with some Paddington Bear fabric that I have. I wish that like Paddington, I was able to lounge about in a sun chair, but not for me this week. It's time to get the creative juices fired up!






I'll post some pics when the pants come to life...
In the meantime, clear some space in the calendar for a visit to the market next Saturday!

Take a look at the Little Cooties page on Facebook, become a fan and be one of the first to see the new pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

so creative!