11 May 2011

Cushion Swap 2011

I entered the 2011 Cushion Swap hosted by Vic at Punky & Me and was very excited to be a part of another swap. It's been sooo long!

Although my original idea for this cushion was going to be a little different, I decided when I mocked it up that it looked too "shop" bought style, so I had to rethink my original idea.

I wanted to use my new crocheting skills of making flowers, and I wanted it to be something original and bright. So I used Spring as an inspiration and came up with this using denim, ribbon and wool with insect buttons.



I just have to finish off the back of it, and send it!!

I hope the receiver likes it and enjoys it.....

14 comments:

  1. fun! love the little crochet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove this! Wish I was your swapee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so cool!!
    love the dragonfly buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Am so glad it's a "like" for this cushion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, wonderful, the crochet flowers work beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally I can comment (& believe me, it will be worth waiting for....)...


    CUTE! ;)

    Thanks again for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soo gorgeous - loving your wee flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh it's lovely! I'm sure the new owner will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your cushion makes me smile Fab! gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cheery cover :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very springy and cheery Fabiola.

    Thank you it arrived today!!!

    She will sit proudly on my pillow couch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun and bright on denim is lovely. I'm sure your swapee will love it.

    ReplyDelete

so creative!