25 June 2010

Taking a walk through the 50's

Last night, I was looking through Google images for some beautiful pictures of dresses.

I don't know why really, as I might wear a dress once a year, but I really do love looking at them, and I can imagine myself in them in my fantasy life (in reality it's mostly jeans and a t-shirt!)















So here are a few beautiful pictures that sent me to bed with a smile on  my face, and the creative juices topped up.






In keeping with the interest in the 50's that is slowly developing and growing, I looked predominantly at 50's women.

They mostly seemed to be grouped into housewife, starlet and pin up.










I would love to dress up like this for a dinner party!




This one is my favourite!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic collection of images. I also love the look of the fifties. It's so classic.

    ReplyDelete

so creative!