27 October 2009

Summer dresses and boys sets

I've spent most of these last few weeks sewing more dresses to make up for the stock I sold at the fantastic Northside Makers Market, and have made some super cute summer dresses using fresh lightweight fabric.

IMG_9026IMG_9024


I have also been commissioned to make a boys set from an auntie, and am really happy with the results, so will be making more of those for the next market on the 28th November in Northcote.
This set is a size one, but will have sizes from 00 - 1 at the market, and will also be making some for the lady babies too.

IMG_9020


Margaret from Konstant Kaos was a stall holder at a Goth Market in Northcote- the Black Market and asked if I wanted to have some of my vamps and cats at her stall, which was so generous of her. To my surprise, she sold 5 of them and made Little Cooties some happy dosh :) so a big THANK YOU MARGARET from the bottom of my heart for donating your space and time for me.

thanks for coming :)
Fabs

No comments:

Post a Comment

so creative!